- In v5.5.1GA, select a propert file dialog find nothing. But a file name matched *.properties does exist in project.
- The Web project of MyEclipse is not based on WTP, so Bravo JSP Editor does not get context path. If the context path is "/mywebap" and there is a image file /img/example.jpg
- The visual part will show the image with HTML code: <img src="/img/example.jpg" />
- But the image will be broken with HTML code: <img src="/mywebap/img/example.jpg" />
- Install this plugin in V7.x need to modify %MyEclipseInstallDir%\configuration\org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator\bundles.info
- To install this plugin in V7.x, please refer Adding drop-ins to MyEclipse. Then copy the com.beck.ep.wtool_???.jar file to dropins folder. (Thanks for Jens.)
Problem in MyEclipse
Currently, if you run this plugin with MyEclipse. There are following problem.