- For get child node : node.childName is the same as node.getChild('childName') unless the childName is the same as any supported function.
- For get attribute value : node['@attrName'] is the same as node.getAttribute('attrName')
Next major release will support this feature (replace the Modify element wizard) , so user can write java script to perform complex modification. A variable named node is created automatic. It represented the selected node in dialog box. The node object will provide lots of function(Detail can be found here). Most of get methods are W3C API like... and additional support:
- [Requirement] String Externalize wizard - sort property key before update property file
- [Requirement] Move "By click position" option from "Child Text Node" to "Whole Node", support tag lib that handler type is "Output tag data" and only one attribute is outputed.
- [Requirement] For page import function, if editor is not opened, move cursor to original node.
- [Requirement] Change visual part highlight implementation(the table cell will not be resized)
- [Bug] Double click in visual part only work if element is already select
- [Bug] "By click position" does not work in some case