I'm planning to add script support in modify element/run macro. For example: To modify to The attribute value FOOBAR/Foobar must be converted... For other requirement like this, the best solution is allow user create script and did the conversion. However, the solution required JDK/JRE 5.0 support. Please vote or tell me your opinion. Thanks!
Here are the changes:
- [Requirement] Add macro support which can run several modification with one click
- [Requirement] Allow modify element wizard to be execute in WTP JSP/XML editor.
- [Requirement] Support MyEclipse web project, the context-root can be used now.
- [Bug] Fix render error when delete large area data in source code editor.
- [Bug] Addjust layout of wizard
- [Bug] XPath Search condition dialog return wrong value
Currently, if you run this plugin with MyEclipse. There are following problem.
- In v5.5.1GA, select a propert file dialog find nothing. But a file name matched *.properties does exist in project.
- The Web project of MyEclipse is not based on WTP, so Bravo JSP Editor does not get context path. If the context path is "/mywebap" and there is a image file /img/example.jpg
- The visual part will show the image with HTML code: <img src="/img/example.jpg" />
- But the image will be broken with HTML code: <img src="/mywebap/img/example.jpg" />
- Install this plugin in V7.x need to modify %MyEclipseInstallDir%\configuration\org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator\bundles.info
- To install this plugin in V7.x, please refer Adding drop-ins to MyEclipse. Then copy the com.beck.ep.wtool_???.jar file to dropins folder. (Thanks for Jens.)
- [Requirement] Add value source generator to Modify element Wizard
- [Requirement] Compare between value source and mapping attribute
- [Requirement] Add editor default option config UI
- [Requirement] "Ignore JSP tag/express" filter include the EL express
- [Requirement] Provide new options for Show element name's location
- [Bug] Editor's sash position save/restore problem.
- [Bug] Border location of hidden element incorrect
- [Bug] Cannot select input text of hidden element
- [Bug] data missing when copy taglib config
- Java Class Property - list all bean property of selected Java Class
- Resource Bundle Key - list all keys of a property file
- Other Element's Attribute - depend on selected element