- [Requirement] Highlight DL, DT, DD with border style
- [Bug] DOM find/replace dialog: keep screen if change focus to view
- [Bug] DOM find/replace dialog: script error does not displayed when replace node
- [Bug] Click on empty <TD> does not move to correct position
- [Requirement] DOM find/replace dialog: add Xpath column support in result list
- [Requirement] Define Xpath dialog: allow text node
- [Requirement] Change cursor position after table editing
- [Requirement] Use native selection for single table row
- [Requirement] Upgrade Jaxen to v1.1.4
- [Bug] Visual view: content not update after restore from fast view
- [Bug] Drag and drop table row has wrong position in some case
Please let me know if these files does not work in your enviorment. Thank you.
- [Requirement] Add preview block for row/cell selection, support nested table
- [Requirement] Do not load image/css file or other resource link to external site
- [Requirement] DOM find/replace dialog: set default value of "save to command" to "copy from command"
- [Requirement] Clean image cache when refresh
- [Bug] Show tag name when mouse move: disable option does not work
- [Bug] Row selection for <tr rowspan=? > should be multiple row
- [Requirement] Load extra CSS file by project
- [Requirement] Add java script API: setMappingAttribute(attributeName)
- [Requirement] DOM find/replace dialog: add axis "descendant-or-self::" for search simple element
- [Bug] Hidden element outline is not move after scrolling.
- [Bug] Taglib API: insertBefore(node, refNode) should not replace node
- [Bug] Visual view: Pin editer does not work in some case
For example: <t:inputText label="Name" value="Bravo Editor"/>
<div><span>Name</span><input type="text" value="Bravo Editor" /></div>
When you click text inside <span>, the cursor of source editor will move to attribute 'label'.
When you click <input>, the cursor of source editor will move to attribute 'value'.
I have a TD Ameritrade account for trading stock/ETF/option/future. They have a campaign for refer a friend. If you are going to open a new account, I could invite you and earn some money.
You can get free professional edition license and other special offer from TD Ameritrade, for example: 100+ commission-free ETFs, Cash bonus when you open a new account and deposit/transfer more than 25,000...
Here are the steps:
- Launch license request or send me an e-mail inclide the e-mail address and name.
- You will receive an trial license file and another e-mail notification with a promotional code, like below one. Open a new TD Ameritrade account using promotional code.
- Deposit USD$3,000 (or transfer assets from another brokerage) within the first 60 days of opening the new account.
Update: change brokerage from Firstrade to TD Ameritrade after 2015/7/1