2012/01/01

Special offer for free professional edition license


I have a TD Ameritrade account for trading stock/ETF/option/future. They have a campaign for refer a friend. If you are going to open a new account, I could invite you and earn some money.
You can get free professional edition license and other special offer from TD Ameritrade, for example: 100+ commission-free ETFs, Cash bonus when you open a new account and deposit/transfer more than 25,000...

Here are the steps:
    1. Launch license request or send me an e-mail inclide the e-mail address and name.
    2. You will receive an trial license file and another e-mail notification with a promotional code, like below one. Open a new TD Ameritrade account using promotional code.
    3. Deposit USD$3,000 (or transfer assets from another brokerage) within the first 60 days of opening the new account.
    Within three days, I will get notification from TD and send you professional edition license file.

    Update: change brokerage from Firstrade to TD Ameritrade after 2015/7/1

    2 comments:

    1. Is it quality approved, Its a step I would like to think, but I would like to be 100% certain.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Clicking the URL with promotional code in step2, there is a online form for new account. Once you submit the form, they will send you a mail "Your Firstrade Online Access Is Enabled" in next day. You can login to their web site now.
      My experience is get another mail "Thank you" to tell me the account enrollment is confirmed after 5 days. Then I deposit the money to the new account and send other papers to them.

      I don't know how firstrade review the account opening.
      The detail term for this campaign could be found in http://www.firstrade.com/content/en-us/promos/referafriend

      ReplyDelete